Subject Re: [ib-support] Any dates for alpha 1.5?
Author Pavel Cisar
Hi,

On 12 Sep 2002 at 13:33, Mark Patterson wrote:

> And knowing where to look. I look at firebird.sourceforge.net quite regularly.
> But that doesn't have a lot of news.

Mea culpa, I'll do something about this, but time is always a constraint
here. We planned to run fb-devel monthly/weekly digests in Linux Kernel
Cousin (discussion threads summary by Zack Brown) style for long time,
but more important thing always appeared.

> Where do think I should look for more up to
> date stuff?

firebird-devel mailing list (or newsgroup mirror at Atkin). You'll be
right in the centre of all developments, and you'll probably learn more
that you ever want to know :-)

> What does ODS mean?

On Disk Structure of database (system tables, triggers etc.)

Best regards
Pavel Cisar
http://www.ibphoenix.com
For all your upto date Firebird and