Subject Re: Order by Going wrong
Author rogervellacott
Is this an ambiguity problem? Are you using IB or an earlier verion
of FB? Firebird 1.0 would not allow this query, and would report an
ambiguity problem on the Order by fields. I moaned like hell about
this new feature at the time because it broke some older apps, but
maybe it was a good idea!!!

Roger Vellacott
Passfield Data Systems