Subject Re: [ib-support] ibserver.exe: terminated abnormally (-1)
Author Jason Chapman (JAC2)
Either:
1) DB is corrupt,you need to get all users off, make a copy and then run
gfix to look for errors.
2) You are using an updated version of the gds32.dll, we have had a few
problems when D6 has been installed and hooking through to IB5.6
3) You have a new type of connection that is invoking a bug in your server.

So three places to look. I would look at the gds32.dll that is being used
by the terminal server for sure.

Let me know.

JAC.

Jason Chapman

JAC2 Consultancy

Training - Development - Consultancy

Delphi, InterBase, Firebird, OOAD, Development lifecycle assistance,
Troubleshooting projects, QA.....

www: When I get round to it....

Mob: (+44) 07966 211 959 (preferred)

Tel: (+44) 01928 751088