Subject Re: FB slow
Author csswa
Yep, if there is no commit for each record it sure aint a sweep
kicking in. The only time I've found the server to mercilessly hog
all CPU is during a sweep, is all. I'll be moving to Win2000 soon.
Will be interesting to see if I hit the same issues others are
reporting with that OS.

Regards,
Andrew Ferguson
-- Where every day is Opposite Day.