Subject Re: [ib-support] Re: Interbase 6 vs Oracle Reports 9i
Author Dimitry Sibiryakov
On 25 Jun 2002 at 9:30, semprolbat wrote:

>Yes, I'm running sqlplus sysdba/masterkey@odbc:TEST
>
>I get ORA-03121: No interface driver connected.

Well, I'm not familiar with Oracle. I have made an attempt on a
comp with SQL*PLUS: Release 3.3.2.0.2 and XTG ODBC beta15+my patches.

C:\>sqlplus sysdba/masterkey@odbc:manager
[ bad words about configuration skipped ]

Connected to:
Oracle Open Client Adapter for ODBC 1.0.14.3.4
Interbase v6.00.000

SQL>select * from zd_tarif;
[ some data skipped ]
SQL>

Strange... The server is FB 0.9.4...

>ODBC trace does not generate a log file.

It means that sqlplus isn't able to connect to ODBC driver at all.
I'm afraid that I can't help you. You have to look for someone from
the Oracle world.

SY, Dimitry Sibiryakov.