Subject AW: [ib-support] Need OLE/DB Provider
Author Mittag (external) Frank
i use the IB OLEDB driver. downloadable by http://www.oledb.net

this is the code for return-parameter

Dim objCom As ADODB.Command

Set objCom.ActiveConnection = conProzerf_MA

objCom.CommandType = adCmdText

objCom.CommandText = _
"EXECUTE PROCEDURE PROC_STELLVERTRETER_INSERT 4,1;"

objCom.Parameters.Append objCom.CreateParameter("OUT_CHECK_MA_ID",
adInteger, adParamOutput, 4)

objCom.Execute

objCom.Parameters(0).Value

tschau frank

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: imsas2002 [mailto:imsas@...]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 21. Mai 2002 18:59
An: ib-support@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: [ib-support] Need OLE/DB Provider

I'm new to IB. We have reciently switched from MSSQL. I've been
trying to get a provider for ADO so I can use IB from within VB or
ASP. I have found some providers, but I can't seem to get any of them
to work with stored procedures that return an output parameter. I
have found one that says they do (sibprovider) but the demo doesn't
do what it says it does. I can Purchase any of these, No problem, but
it has to work in VB and ASP.

Can any one help me on this?

Thank You.

Steve.. IMSAS@...