Subject Re: Sarting with Firebird on WinXP C++
Author ibfa2000
Denis,

If you plan to use directly the IB/FB API in C++, you will experiment
that it isn't very handy. There are some libraries of classes
available, which would facilitate you the work (see:
http://www.ibphoenix.com/ibp_contrib_download.html#INT).

Personnaly, I use SQLAPI (www.sqlapi.com) and am very happy with it.

Regards,
Fabrice