Subject Re: Installation of Firebird 1.0 under SuSE Linux 7.3
Author pablosanchezuy
Walter, the only thing i did was creating a script in the corresponding dir=
ectories, /etc/rc.d/rc3.d and rc5.d to start Firebird.
Something like :

quote
echo -e " starting Interbase...."
/opt/interbase/bin/ibmgr -start
unquote

I know there is an add for rc.config, but i´m not that neat.
Pablo Sánchez.
pablos@...

--- In ib-support@y..., Walter Neumann <walter@b...> wrote:
> Hello,
> I tried to install Firebird 1.0 Classic Server on my PC. The Relates Note=
> File sais, that by installation on SuSE there will be automatically insta=
lled
> a startscript. But it does'nt. The entrys in inet.d and services are ok. =
All