Subject Re: Firebird and Interbase
Author kamen_lai
Thank you for your quick respone.

I have 2 more question.

1. If i decide to use Firebird in our existing user which is IB .
Is need to also upgrade Client GDS32.DLL. Or just Install Firebird
server.

In which time i need to reinstall client GDS32.DLL.

2. if ODS verison if same ( Firebird vs IB ) , is that means the GDB
is interchangable. What's the definition of ODS , which time the ODS
need change.

Thanks a lot.