Subject Re: [ib-support] insert in Firebird
Author C R Zamana
Ann W. Harrison wrote:
> At 10:51 AM 8/29/2001 -0300, C R Zamana wrote:
>

>> This is interesting, because both applications are "equal",
>>except on the last layer, that is the esql/c used: one is oracle
> and the other is interbase. From this layer back to client
> application, everything is similar.
>>

> Can you show us the esql/c code and data definition? As everyone
> else has said, this is not the sort of behavior that we've seen.

As I stated before, this is a lib, one component of our
product that is an RDD for FlagShip.

I can show you the function that receives the sql statement
ready to be processed. That's what follows:

<CODE>
/*
* Exec SQL generico
*/
void sql_execsql( STR_EXECSQL *execsql ) {

sprintf( connid, "%d", execsql->connid );
strcpy( stmt_buf, execsql->stmt );

strcat( stmt_buf, "\n" );
printmsg( stmt_buf );

EXEC SQL EXECUTE IMMEDIATE :stmt_buf;

execsql->status = SQLCODE;

if ( SQLCODE != 0 ) {
printmsg( "execql" );
}

}
</CODE>

If you need some more information, please, let me know.

Thank you.
Best regards.
zamana@... | "Emacs is a nice OS - but it lacks a good text
zamana@... | editor. That's why I'm using Vim. Anonymous