Subject Re: [ib-support] Re: Firebird v1.0 Beta2 release features
Author Helen Borrie
At 08:38 AM 24-08-01 +0000, you wrote:
>Paul,
> > 1. Would be http://www/firebirdsql.org and look for the article on
>the front
> > page "Updated closed/open Firebird bugs list"
> > 2. Also at http://www.ibphoenix.com/ibp_firebird_1.html
>Thanks, I've found it. But there is nothing about SELECT FIRST,
>SKIP ...
>
>Helen,
> > In the release notes, "still under construction". I hope to get at
> > least a draft out during the weekend.
>Do you let us know, when it's ready?

U bet!

And there is a LangRef section for the new features too.

During the beta phase I will probably put the draft r/notes up in the FB download area as a separate download because (a) full information is really taking a lot of research to get and (b) though the feature list for Release 1 is frozen, work is still going on with testing, and even implementation details in a few areas.

H.