Subject Re: [ib-support] Re: Syncronizing Databases
Author hans@hoogstraat.ca
A simple loop like this pump 1000nd's of records/sec for me,
but Jason one time mentioned an even faster way with some simple
assign I believe.

IB_Query.SQL.Text = 'select * from TableTo for update';

IB_Query.Append;

for i := 0 to Table.FieldCount -1 do
begin
FieldFrom := Table.Fields[i].FieldName;
FieldTo := FieldFrom;
do some editing or conditional cheches if required
IB_Query[FieldTo] := Table[FieldFrom];

end;

IB_Query.Post;