Subject Virus Warning -- my last message
Author Leyne, Sean
Now that I've calmed down a little, allow me to try that message again.

I received two messages this AM which appeared to be replies to a
previous list messages -- they were not.

The attachment refered to is a PIF file (SETUP.PIF - in my case) which
contains a fairly ugly virus.

Accordingly, please be carefull in opening attachments in messages which
appear to be from this list -- at least for the next little while.

Sean