Subject Re: Sql Query
Author dv@usa.com
I can't see it being done with just a query but I could with a stored
procedure with a couple of queries. Would you being using a stored
procedure?

There are questions to answer like what if they arrive 8/1 and leave
8/3 will that room be considered available since it does become
available between the dates in the example or does the room have to
be empty during the whole time span?

- Darin Vanatta