Subject Re: [ib-support] Location of secondary file
Author Aage Johansen
Maybe the old post below from the MERS interbase list would interest
you.

Regards,
Aage J.

Message: 6
From: "Jason Chapman" <jason@...>
Subject: Re: Renaming multi file gdb
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 22:01:33 -0000
To: interbase@...

All,

I have a secondaryfile.exe that does this, we use it every day for a gdb
+ 2
secondary files to move from one machine to others. email me & I'll
send
it.

We also have a nifty routine for building gbak restore batch file to
include:
n secondary files
rename the backup file to include date & time to allow us to have a
different gdb for each backup day.

JAC.