Subject Re: [ib-support] Jim Starkey's ODBC Driver available?
Author Helen Borrie
At 11:49 AM 17-05-01 +0100, you wrote:
>A few days back, it was announced on the Firebird site that the source code
>for Jim Starkey's ODBC driver had been released. This has subsequently been
>removed from the site (with no comment as to why). I presume the Firebird
>announcement was somewhat premature but does anyone know what the situation
>is with Jim's driver?

Well, if you followed the iBDI list you'd know what happened. :))

Pavel and I got a bit over-enthusiastic and announced the arrival of the source for the driver before it was ready. We got hit over the head with a wet fish and took our announcements down.

Ann H. posted to say that she had some little chores to do with the code before it was ready for the Big Parade. So...be patient a little bit...and watch http://www.ibphoenix.com for news.

Helen

All for Open and Open for All