Subject Re: [ib-support] [OT] Billion
Author Woody
From: "Paul Schmidt" <paul@...>

> I think the reason that the Americans use the term Billion as
> (10^9) is that it makes it harder for the common tax payer to figure
> out what the government is talking about when they refer to the
> cost of sticking their well armed nose into the rest of the worlds
> private business.

</POLITICSON>
Excuse me, but(1) this isn't a political discussion and (2) we would be just
as happy to stick to our own business if there weren't so many countries
banging on our doors asking for help. <g>

And, you can bet your sweet Canadian butt that if you needed our military to
defend your land, we'd be there before you hung up the phone. <g>
</POLITICSOFF>

Woody