Subject Re: [ib-support] Locking records with IBX
Author Helen Borrie
At 11:30 AM 22-12-00 +1300, you wrote:
>On 21 Dec 2000, at 17:14, Robert F. Tulloch wrote:
>
> > These events apply to all sorts of components. What are you
> > looking for?
>
>Well I just want to lock a record before I edit it. It is been a
>nightmare to get it working.

Sandeep,

If you have made up your mind to use IBX for connectivity, you can ask for
support for IBX by joining the interbaseexpress newsgroup on the inprise
forums.

If you change your mind and decide to try IB Objects instead, there is a
dedicated support list for IBO that is highly responsive to any problems
you encounter.

This list is for InterBase support.

Regards,
Helen