Subject Re: [firebird-php] Interbase XE7 (ODS 16)
Author Ice Berg
Yes, the other tools have roles assigned.

As a test, I changed the code to
              $db = ibase_connect( $database , USER, PASSWORD);

There was no change in the output

On Thursday, July 16, 2015 1:13 AM, "Lester Caine lester@... [firebird-php]" <firebird-php@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

On 16/07/15 04:13, Ice Berg iceberg98286@... [firebird-php] wrote:
> Thanks for being willing to work on this.
Most of the time this just works, but I THINK your problem is the ROLE
... that is a Firebird default and I'm not sure what Interbase does, but
did you set ROLE or was it already populated? Do you have role set on
the other tools?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL