Subject Re: [firebird-php] Interbase XE7 (ODS 16)
Author Ice Berg
Thanks for being willing to work on this.

The code is:

    $database = $dbName;

// Debug
echo $database . '<br/>';
echo USER . '<br/>';
echo PASSWORD . '<br/>';
echo ROLE . '<br/>';

    $db = ibase_connect( $database , USER, PASSWORD,'',0,3, ROLE );

    $result = $db;
    if ( $db = False ) {
      $errorMsg = 'Database Connection Failure';
      die( $errorMsg );
    }
    return $result;

And the output is

localhost:C:\Auction\Auction.IB
SYSDBA
masterkey
ADMIN

Warning: ibase_connect() [function.ibase-connect]: Your user name and password are not defined. Ask your database administrator to set up an InterBase login. inC:\Users\RKG\Documents\Work\Apache\php\include\rkg_ib_utils.php on line 68

On Tuesday, July 14, 2015 1:24 PM, "Lester Caine lester@... [firebird-php]" <firebird-php@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

On 14/07/15 21:03, iceberg98286@... [firebird-php] wrote:
> I am able to connect directly via Delphi, Database Workbench, isql,
> ibconsole, etc. It is the php link that is letting me down.

In that case show us the code you are using to set the connection string
... it IS saying that it's found interbase, but can't confirm the user
name or password ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL