Subject Re: [firebird-php] Php-firebird relationship
Author Lester Caine
Jean Lopes - TSA wrote:
> I´m from Brazil and a Firebird enthusiat.
>
> I would like to see again PHP&Firebird together in a easy way
> (download´n´install).
>
> Who we can notify to try to turn this a reality again ?

Well the original guide is now well out of date
http://www.ibphoenix.com/resources/documents/how_to/doc_110

The updated version is
http://enquirysolve.co.uk/wiki/index.php?page=Windows+Manual+-+FWAP+Installation
but needs some further work to bring the versions up to date, and produce a 32
bit version.

This guide is intended to get one to a fully working system with some useful
Firebird related content.

This was being developed on the Firebird wiki, but that is no longer active,
only the backup exists.
http://fbwiki.lsces.co.uk/ which has other 'Firebird with PHP' pages. If the
wiki is not going to be reinstated that I'll move the backup to a more
accessible server ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL