Subject Re: [Firebird-devel] build errors with make_boot.bat
Author marius adrian popa
On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 10:04 AM, marius adrian popa <mapopa@...> wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 3:54 AM, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes
> <adrianosf@...> wrote:
>> On 13-08-2010 17:16, marius adrian popa wrote:
>>> ok that error is fixed
>>> next i have installed the innosetup and innosetup pack from
>>> http://www.jrsoftware.org/isdl.php
>>>
>>> http://www.jrsoftware.org/download.php/is.exe
>>> http://files.jrsoftware.org/ispack/ispack-5.3.10.exe
>>>
>>> but there is no output folder with binaries when i try to build the setup
>>> where are the binaries ?
>>> the make_all seems to be fine minus the applet build issue with express
>>
>> Open the solution file in vcexpress and remove fb2control. Express does
>> not support MFC.
>
> ok that is solved but when i run configure --disable-all --enable-cli
> --with-interbase
>
> http://wiki.php.net/internals/windows/libs/firebird#building_php_interbase.dll_with_vc9
>
> from php dev folder it tells me that consts_pub.h is not found , it's
> included from ibase.h

Ok that is fixed i didn't read the message from the console :)

(if you get an error about consts_pub.h not found then you might now
that you need to comment the line with #include “consts_pub.h” becuase
that is a Non-production version of ibase.h Using raw, unprocessed
concatenation of header filesand consts_pub.h is already concatenated
to the ibase.h file

So the guide is completed and should be buildable on any windows 32/64
machine with VC9

http://wiki.php.net/internals/windows/libs/firebird#building_php_interbase.dll_with_vc9

I will send the guide to php-internals , let's hope firebird driver
will be reincluded in the official builds
also a movie is made with firebird 2.5 compilation
http://www.firebirdnews.org/?p=4651

ps: maybe the guide needs to be updated a little but the steps are
there and it can be repeated on any machine and maybe
there are some small mistakes there and there

Also i need help with the first paragraph i think is wrong
http://wiki.php.net/internals/windows/libs/firebird#available_libraries
any fbclient.dll (in my case 2.5 )can connect to any
architecture(risc/32bit/64bit/little endian) and any version of
firebird server 2.0 , 2.5, 1.5, 3.0