Subject Re: [firebird-php] Basic Newby question
Author masotti
Hi Peter,

On 07/11/2010 10:58, Peter Gore wrote:

> When I add this line to the [interbase] section of the php.ini file and
> run http://localhost/phpinfo.php i get the following error
>
> The FastCGI process exited unexpectedly

ok.
This seems a mismatch between PHP 5.3.3 and php_interbase.dll version.
Things that mey differ:
With Apache web server 32-bit you need php_interbase.dll compiled with
VC6, with IIS you need version compiled with VC9.

AFAK you cannot use 5.2 version of php_interbase.dll with IIS so check
version.

Maybe there arepossibile mismatch also in 32-bit / 64-bit version. Don't
know because I've worked not to have windows server anymore.

HTH.

Ciao.
MImmo.