Subject Re: Any problem using PHP4.4.x, apache 1.x.x, firebird 1.5.x?
Author junkers109
Thanks for the response, Lester. Thought the post was so old no one would respond, but I was wrong. : ) I'm new here, as well as on the php/firebird combo, so it's really nice to get an early response.

Actually, I'm using the latest stuff: php 5.2.11, firebird 2.x, Apache 2.x and STILL had that problem. That's the reason for my comment, intended to be wry. I really thought something as basic as that would be covered in the firebird install process itself. Would never have figured out the need for that line in that particular file, had I not searched hard for it here, and had Jiri at hand (in a manner of speaking).

Still, to be fair, my firebird install was a secondary part of an install of another program that uses firebird on the back end, and probably this element of the set up wasn't required. Frustrating it definitely was, though. Thank god for this user group.

Cheers.