Subject Re: PHP server for Firebird
Author paulruizendaal
> >>( I must get the demo site up to version 1.0, but it will be
> >>staying on Apache2 :) )
> >
> > You mean that two shorts posts from a relative stranger was not
> > sufficient to make you throw out a trusted configuration in favour
> > a development release? Man, you are conservative :^)
> The demo site is a couple of releases out of date, and the firebird
> archive copy should be updated to include the latest bug fixes. So
> not a development release, and if people find problems - we need to
> anyway :)

I was commenting on your decision to stay with Apache2 instead of
switching everything to PHPServer right away. :^)