Subject RE: [firebird-php] HELP!!!!! unavailable database
Author Luiz Duda
OK ! thanks Alan ,

In the WIN98 I did not use the SERVER(Localhost)e I functioned normally.

Now functioned with "localhost:F:/etc..." in the WINXP.

Thanks!!!

Alan McDonald <alan@...> escreveu:
> Hi ,
>
> I am using Firebird + PHP, in WinXP with SP2,
> when I initiate an application where the following
> message(WARNING) exists the necessity of connection with the bank appears:
>
> Warning: ibase_connect(): unavailable database in H:\php\test.php
> on line 3
>
> Line 3 is :
> $conexao = ibase_connect("F:/db/test.fdb","SYSDBA","masterkey");
>
> The configurations are all OK. Through the IBEXPERT the
> connection this OK.
> It would be the FIREWALL of the WINXP?
>
> Help Help = (
>
> somebody can help?
>
> Thanks!!!
>
> Luiz

you need servername in the conection string
loaclhost:/f:/ etc
or servername:f:/ etc
Alan

Database design software Customer database software Resume database software Database development software Inventory database software Membership database software