Subject Re: [firebird-php] Re: Installing on Win32
Author Lester Caine
sgharp wrote:

> I'm not seeing a GD section either. I've renamed the gds32.dll to

Then I'd still say that you are not actually seeing the php.ini file
with the extensions in
Send we that privately so I can compare with mine
(Ive got to go out for a couple of hours so it may be morning now)
Include the httpd.conf - to show that you are using the right copy of php ;)

> gds32.dll-Old and restarted the server. Still no good. Firebird's
> service is definitely running. I use it all the time for desktop
> applications.
>
> Would it be helpful for me to post the phpinfo() output?

Not really - far too much in it ;)
Compare against my working system, and see what you are missing.

--
Lester Caine