Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] FW: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0 after Updates
Author Mark Rotteveel
On 16-7-2013 11:37, Helmut Kaindl wrote:
> Hello, thanks for your help.
> There is just one thread running. This part is to start a new thread automatically, if the one gets an error and ties.
> Can you tell me if there is a fix available to solve my problem?

It looks like http://tracker.firebirdsql.org/browse/JDBC-224

However I have not been able to find a cause yet and I have not been
able to reproduce this error, which makes it hard to track down.

Are you able to get this error consistently? If so, could you try to
create a small program that makes it possible for me to reproduce it?

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel