Subject RE: [Firebird-Java] FW: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0 after Updates
Author Helmut Kaindl
Hello, thanks for your help.
There is just one thread running. This part is to start a new thread automatically, if the one gets an error and ties.
Can you tell me if there is a fix available to solve my problem?

Greetings from Austria, Graz
Helmut

To: Firebird-Java@yahoogroups.com
From: mark@...
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 10:54:37 +0200
Subject: RE: [Firebird-Java] FW: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0 after Updates

On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 10:16:49 +0200, Helmut Kaindl

<helmut.kaindl@...> wrote:

> Hello,

> here is the full stacktrace:

> 2013-07-15 22:10:18 [ERROR] esrasoftcommunications.JobDispatcher.run():

> 2013-07-15 22:10:18 [TRACE] esrasoftcommunications.JobDispatcher.run():

> java.lang.Exception: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0

> at

esrasoftcommunications.Database.executeUpdate(Database.java:229)

> at esrasoftcommunications.JobData.updateStatus(JobData.java:315)

> at

esrasoftcommunications.JobDispatcher.run(JobDispatcher.java:118)

> at

esrasoftcommunications.EsraSoftCommunications.main(EsraSoftCommunications.java:29)

> Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0

> at

org.firebirdsql.gds.impl.wire.AbstractJavaGDSImpl.getSqlCounts(AbstractJavaGDSImpl.java:1648)

> at

org.firebirdsql.gds.impl.GDSHelper.getSqlCounts(GDSHelper.java:358)

> at

org.firebirdsql.jdbc.AbstractStatement.getUpdateCount(AbstractStatement.java:942)

> at

org.firebirdsql.jdbc.AbstractPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(AbstractPreparedStatement.java:209)

> at

esrasoftcommunications.Database.executeUpdate(Database.java:223)

> at esrasoftcommunications.JobData.updateStatus(JobData.java:315)

> at

esrasoftcommunications.JobDispatcher.run(JobDispatcher.java:118)

> at

esrasoftcommunications.EsraSoftCommunications.main(EsraSoftCommunications.java:29)

> There is just one thread running. A Java Application started on the

linux

> terminal. I tried it with open java 7 and oracle java 7 runtime

> environment.

I believe I have seen this stacktrace before, I will check whether it is

something already solved or still open.

In any case, this part of your stacktrace makes me think you are using

multiple threads:

at esrasoftcommunications.JobData.updateStatus(JobData.java:315)

at

esrasoftcommunications.JobDispatcher.run(JobDispatcher.java:118)

Make sure you use a connection only for a single job at a time.

Mark