Subject Re: Eclipse DTP with Firebird
Author reg_hill_labs
I do recall seeing something similar many months ago, changing to a different version of the driver fixed the issue back then, but I can't recall version numbers.

However, am pleased to report that the original DTP problem has been fixed by Mark's update.

Thanks Mark!


--- In, Roman Rokytskyy <roman@...> wrote:
> > I did find another bug, but at this time I am unsure if it is 1) a
> > general DTP bug, 2) a bug in my code, or 3) a bug in Jaybird.
> >
> > I did some checks having tables
> >
> > In this setup the columns of TEST_TABLE2 and TEST_TABLE3 are also listed
> > with TEST_TABLE. When querying for columns, the _ is sent unescaped
> > (potential bug) and thus interpreted as a single character wildcard, and
> > for some reason the presence of any wildcard causes Jaybird to append a
> > %... making it retrieve the columns for all three tables instead of just
> > TEST_TABLE (other potential bug).
> This is most likely bug in Jaybird. I will check whether it is fixed in
> Roman