Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] Pentaho-unable to install Jaybird drivers
Author VladimĂ­r Zeman
Thanks Roman

I am waiting for answer from Pentaho..I also read thy intalation guide from
pentaho but they did not clearly explain where to put driver.
Anyway were you satisfied with Pentaho Community version?

Vlado

________________________________
From: Roman Rokytskyy <roman@...>
To: Firebird-Java@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, November 28, 2010 10:00:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Firebird-Java] Pentaho-unable to install Jaybird drivers

Strange... i never had to install any jdbc driver for Pentaho BI, the drivers
were always there, also for Firebird... however, I used the Community version,
not the Enterprise.

I suspect, that you'd better ask in Pentaho support, since thede must be more
things to do, not just copy the driver. BI has to know all SQL dialects, etc.