Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] Pentaho-unable to install Jaybird drivers
Author Roman Rokytskyy
Strange... i never had to install any jdbc driver for Pentaho BI, the drivers were always there, also for Firebird... however, I used the Community version, not the Enterprise.

I suspect, that you'd better ask in Pentaho support, since thede must be more things to do, not just copy the driver. BI has to know all SQL dialects, etc.