Subject Re: connect would work better
Author Jean Noël Martin
I thank you for the quick answer you provided

First of all I use jaybird 2.1.6 I Dowloaded the source and the jar

Second,as far as I understand the configuration Data I beleive that it's a problem of initializion of Jaybird. I noticed other not loaded data like "FBLog4j", and probabily I have not some data in the good folder.
Can you provide me with the configuration data that should available at the start of the driver and the folders where I have to submit them. I use NetBeans for EDI and I have organized the Jaybird data following the class name of the files eg: firbirdsql.org.xxx. because NetBeans d'ont like the jaybird initial organization.

Moreover i dont undertand what you would suggest refering http://sscce.org/