Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] more serious issues with jaybird and glassfish 2.1
Author Lutz Müller
i am currently setting up a testscenario with a minimal webapp, to debug in to
this problem. i should be able to give some more details what is happening
then.
the answers to your questions below are:

1) ConnectionPoolDataSource
2)
3) connect to different DBs
4) connect to the same server (tested only on classic so far)
5) seen ist happen on java 5 and 6 (both sun jdks)
6) jaybird 2.1.6