Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] windows error when executing jaybird-full-2.1.6.jar
Author Mark Rotteveel
Jaybird is not an application, it is a JDBC driver (for Firebird) and so
it is not executable.

To use Jaybird, add it to the classpath of your application and have
your application register the driver and then use it like any other JDBC
driver.

If you have more specific questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Mark

--
Mark Rotteveel