Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] Need help with JCA/JDBC driver install to connect to Firebird Database - Linux
Author Rick Fincher
Hi All,

I'm using 2.0.1 with Tomcat 5.9.12 with no problems. I had already
updated to Tomcat 5.5.12 from 5.5.9 when JayBird 2.0 was released so I
haven't tried it with Tomcat 5.5.9.

If that is the problem, the update to Tomcat 5.5.12 is painless. Or go
to 5.5.17, the current stable release. All the settings are the same.

This is on Fedora Core 3 (Redhat).

Rick