Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] Re: Problem when using Firebird + Hibernate + Blob fields
Author Letícia Álvares Barbalho
Roman, it was a merely display problem.

c:out looks for a string to print, so it was doing a toString() in my byte.
What I had to do was just create a function that converts from byte to
String, moving through the array. It was my problem, not jaybird's.

That means the problem was already solved with the snapshot. It's working
perfectly now, all kinds of Blob manipulation.

Thanks very much and sorry for all the bothering

--
Letícia Álvares Barbalho
leticia.barbalho@...