Subject Re: jaybird-2.0.0 and JBoss
Author tsangccn
--- In Firebird-Java@yahoogroups.com, "Roman Rokytskyy"
<rrokytskyy@a...> wrote:

> > I have download JayBird-2.0.0RC2JDK_1.5 and try again.
> > But I still get the NameNotFoundException (java:/HrJxPjDS not bound)
> > Pleae help. Thanks a lot.
>
> According to the log everything is deployed correctly. Please go to the
> jmx-console and call the JNDIView MBean, it will show you list of
all JNDI
> bindings. I suspect that your data source is bound under HrJxPjDS
name in
> the global context.
>
> Roman

Hello,

I am sorry I forgot to put jaybird-2.0.0.rar in the deploy directory.
But after I put it in the deploy directory, my application still
failed. I found the following in JBoss's server.log

[org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.JBossManagedConnectionPool]
Destroying connection that could not be successfully matched:
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager$TxConnectionEventListener@70bdc6[state=NORMAL
mc=org.firebirdsql.jca.FBManagedConnection@1bfaf97 handles=0
lastUse=1128691463650 permit=false trackByTx=false
mcp=org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.JBossManagedConnectionPool$OnePool@1a10f82
context=org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.InternalManagedConnectionPool@10155fb]
.
.
.
.
.
.
2005-10-07 21:24:32,740 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer] Starting
failed jboss.j2ee:jndiName=ejb/hrjxpj/WorkProgressLocalEJB,service=EJB
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error while checking if
table aleady exists AREA_AREA; - nested throwable:
(org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBSQLException: GDS Exception. 335544332.
invalid transaction handle (expecting explicit transaction start))
at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.SQLUtil.tableExists(SQLUtil.java:1002)
at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCStartCommand.execute(JDBCStartCommand.java:83)
at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCStoreManager.startStoreManager(JDBCStoreManager.java:484)
at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCStoreManager.start(JDBCStoreManager.java:381)
at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CMPPersistenceManager.start(CMPPersistenceManager.java:157)
at org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer.startService(EntityContainer.java:340)
at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:272)
at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:222)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
at
.
.
.
.
.
.
jboss.j2ee:jndiName=ejb/hrjxpj/WorkProgressLocalEJB,service=EJB
State: FAILED
Reason: org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error while
checking if table aleady exists AREA_AREA; - nested throwable:
(org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBSQLException: GDS Exception. 335544332.
invalid transaction handle (expecting explicit transaction start))

ObjectName:
jboss.j2ee:jndiName=ejb/hrjxpj/UUIDGeneratorLocalEJB,service=EJB
State: FAILED
Reason: org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error while
checking if table aleady exists MENU_CONTROL_MASTER; - nested
throwable: (org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBSQLException: GDS Exception.
335544332. invalid transaction handle (expecting explicit transaction
start))

--- MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM ---
ObjectName:
jboss.j2ee:jndiName=ejb/hrjxpj/UUIDGeneratorLocalEJB,service=EJB
State: FAILED
Reason: org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error while
checking if table aleady exists MENU_CONTROL_MASTER; - nested
throwable: (org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBSQLException: GDS Exception.
335544332. invalid transaction handle (expecting explicit transaction
start))

ObjectName:
jboss.j2ee:jndiName=ejb/hrjxpj/WorkProgressLocalEJB,service=EJB
State: FAILED
Reason: org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error while
checking if table aleady exists AREA_AREA; - nested throwable:
(org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBSQLException: GDS Exception. 335544332.
invalid transaction handle (expecting explicit transaction start))

But the message is quite misleading that the table AREA_AREA is not
belong to WorkProgressEJB and the table MENU_CONTROL_MASTER is not
belong to UUIDGeneratorEJB.

Regards
C. N.