Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] Setup JayBird in JBuilder
Author Phil Shrimpton
On Wednesday 19 February 2003 23:30, you wrote:

Hi,

> >Do we need to update the FAQ for this? If so, can you tell me where you
> > got instructions that finally worked?
>
> DEFINITELY. I'm following this thread myself and, so far, the actual,
> no-fluff procedure is totally obscure to me.

What is in the FAQ, is about all you need to use Jaybird 'in your code', but
does not seem to go far enough for some people (DBPilot settings for example).

Maybe a simple 'hello world' example JBuilder project in the /examples/
directory in the Jaybird 'download' might be and idea?

Phil

--
Linux 2.4.4-4GB
7:40am up 37 days, 13:29, 1 user, load average: 0.10, 0.04, 0.01