Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] Borland DataExpress and Latest Build of JayBird - Problem
Author Phil Shrimpton
On Friday 07 February 2003 09:28, you wrote:

Hi,

> We seem to have picked up a problem using Borland DataExpress components
> and the latest build of the JayBird driver (RC3).

Can you send a small. compilable, example? I use Jbuilder, but not the
Dataexpress components, so would not really know where to start.

I am by no means a Jaybird expert, but I have got to know the code, and might
be able to get this down to an easy, small. example....

Phil
--
Linux 2.4.4-4GB
7:27pm up 25 days, 1:16, 1 user, load average: 0.51, 0.24, 0.11