Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] Jaybird port to J2ME?
Author William L. Thomson Jr.
On Sun, 2003-02-02 at 05:01, Blas Rodriguez Somoza wrote:

> If I don't make a mistake, Jeode includes also java.sql, although I don't know if it complete or not.
>
> I read http://www.insignia.com/content/products/pda.shtml

Yes it seems that is does have java.sql. I will see about finding an API
or experimenting to see what is or is not there.

> Good time to go inside this market.

To be ahead of MySQL and PostgreSQL yes. Maybe even on the heals of
Oracle, but I am pretty sure DB2 has a head start.

> I'll try to compile a modified version of the driver for your platform. Which tool do you use for development?

Great. Sun One Studio 4 update 1 Mobile Edition.

No Zaurus emulator, but the compiler knows what you can and can't use.
For the most part. Although I have not attempted accessing any java.sql
classes though. I will play around with that tomorrow when I have more
time.

--
Sincerely,
William L. Thomson Jr.