Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] Closed ResultSet issue
Author David Jencks
So far your code doesn't look thread safe, therefore not appropriate for
use in a servlet. If this code is in an object created per thread it might
be ok, otherwise you should make all the variables (including the not shown
Connection) local to the method.

If this doesn't work you might try the client-java driver, you are more
likely to get answers about driver issues.

david jencks