Subject Re: InterClient start and stop
Author edmund_geesken
Hi,
my problem is that i have to integrate the start and stop of the
interserver into the start and stop of our java application. The
whole usage of the database should be hidden from our users because
they are in fact no technicals.
I know there is a way to start the interserver.exe from the
commandline, but how can i stop the running interserver.exe at the
end of our program run. If i don not stop it, i can not start the
application again without getting a uggly error message.
I am frustrated, i searched a lot in the internet, in a lot of
newsgroups but could't find anything about my problem.

At the moment I have no idea how to solve this.

My problem is our application should run on Windows 9x, Me, NT, 2000
and XP and I have to manage the start and stop from everything.
The firebird server (net start ...) and the interserver (no idea)

Any help will be wonderfull

Regards
Edmund