Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] Re: HowTo: A classic szenario - two reader and two writer
Author Rodolfo M. Raya
On Sun, 2002-05-26 at 17:41, HGFrey@... wrote:
> Most likely isql works using SNAPSHOT transaction isolation. This
> means that you see state of database as it was when your isql
> transaction started. To see most recent changes, you need new
> transaction. This is achieved by issuing "commit".

This behaviour confused a colleague of mine. I didn't try it yet,
but I hop this is not the behaviour of JCA-JDBC.
Hi,

It has nothing to do with the driver. ISQL does not care about the method you use to access the database. The same thing happens when you work using Delphi or C++ Builder.

Best,

Rodolfo
--

 MAXPROGRAMS