Subject Re: [IB-Java] Re: Firebirdsql and Tomcat Connection pooling, how t o use it?
Author David Jencks
I applied this fix, thanks.

I'm reluctant to expose a FBConnectionRequestInfo object that can be used
to change the state of the mcf. I guess we could make finer grained
setters on the mcf, but I am slightly reluctant to do that, since it would
get wiped out if you set a more exotic ConnectionRequestInfo parameter. So
for now lets keep your solution.

Thanks again

david jencks