Subject Re: GDS in Java file
Author ren@skylark.com.ua
Hi.
The large apologies for my English
--- In IB-Java@y..., David Jencks <davidjencks@e...> wrote:
> Hi,
> Thanks! This time I got it! It looks very very nice, many many
thanks.

> I quoted a note from Jim from a while back as background to some
> architecture questions about what to do next and posted it
separately.

> Thanks!
> david jencks
>
> On 2001.05.18 03:48:13 -0400 Alejandro Alberola Arias wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have uploaded it to the files section in
> > the IB-Java list web site:

I have test these source and ĂȘesult pitiable.
When I try to create test database - the code is carried out without
the remarks and then at attempt of connection - interbase is shutdown
with error message :
The instruction at "0x00432b11" referenced memory at "0x0000008" The
memory cold not be "read".

On what version of Interbase/FireBird you tested source?

I also have some questions about connection from java to Interbase
without interclient\Interserer.

Please answer to Email ren@....
I am very much interested in results.
Beforehand is grateful.