Subject Re: [IB-Java] Re: Dying connections with interclient
Author David Jencks
Hi,

I have no experience with the kinds of problems you are suggesting, but I
would think it would be fairly simple to find out if they are the causes of
what you are seeing: try everything on one box, then try everything on
another box, then try between 2 boxes...

If the problems occur with everything on one machine, even if it is
unplugged from the network, it can't be the hub. I would try a fresh
install of linux, Firebird, Interserver.... on a different machine and see
what happens.

Hope you figure this out soon!

David Jencks