Subject Re: [IB-Java] Status of Interclient 2.0
Author Krzysztof Golko
Hi there,

I haven't got much chance to look at the source, but
Interbase 2.0 is designated as a 'test build' what is
less than 'Beta'.
To be honest I've nevver heard about plans to develop
class 2 driver.
I hope I haven't discouraged you.

BTW Instructions of using InterClient with JBuilder
refer only to Jbuilder 1 and 2. Taking into account
that it suppoe to run on JDK 1.2 it's sort of
anachronism. It woould be a good idea to address it in
next release.

Regards
Kris Golko

http://invites.yahoo.com/