Subject Re: [Firebird-general] Advertisement opportunity for Firebird
Author Douglas Tosi
On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 1:30 AM, Claudio Valderrama C. <cvalde@...> wrote:
> and get only timeouts. In contrast, this page renders quickly for me:
> http://meta.stackoverflow.com/questions/31913/open-source-advertising-sideba

Hi Claudio,
There was a planned maintenance downtime yesterday. It's all up and running now.

> What is needed now? Comments on the second link or voting on the first link?

Voting. From the original description:
"There is a minimum score threshold an answer must meet (currently 5)
before it will be served up by that URL and shown on Stack Overflow."

We're at 13 votes now, which is good. As Carlos mentioned, voting is
restricted to 'real' users. The 15 points of reputation needed to vote
are actually quite easy to achieve.

Regards,
--
Douglas Tosi