Subject Re: [Firebird-general] What do you think about Firebird official site?
Author Hannes Streicher
Guten Tag Erick Sasse,

am Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2008 um 17:56 schrieben Sie:

> I think FF should put money on the website development, including very
> good designers.
> A professional looking website is a huge plus to get more users.

What is one of the most sucessfull websites around ? Answer Google
Design simple
why is it good ? the product behind it is good , that is what counts
in the end

just my 2 cents

the money is much better spent on further development of the Software
(okay and maybe some on the dokumentation)

but feel free to donate to the firebird foundation
then there is money around for the website

--
Mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen / With best regards
Hannes Streicher mailto:HStreicher@...